|Brand||B. I. Mehta|
|Packaging Size||210 DRUM|
|Power Source||Industrial Grade|
|Moisture||LESS THAN 0.1|
|Usage/Application||PHARMA AND PACKAGING|
Laxmi Organic Industry LTD. Is most reputed and largest manufacturer of ethyl acetate in India their quality is “no:1
” in India and that is the reason that 70% of there productions is exported to all over the world.
We enjoy excellent vendor ship support for their product that is Ethyl Acetate/ Acetic Acid etc.Physical / chemical data:
1. Description: Clear, Colour less,transparent mobile, liquid.
2. Odour : Characteristic
3. Solubility : Freely soluble in alcohol and acetone.
4. Relative density at 27/27*0 : 0.895
5. Residue on evaporation, percent by mass (max.): 0.01
6. Acidity (as aceitic acid) percent by mass (max) : 0.0l
7. Ester content (as ethyl ~ content) % by mass,
min. : 99.9%
8. Distillation range : 0.895 to 0.898
a. lnit;a! boiling point at 760 mm Hg. Min : 76.0 deg. C
b. Dry Point at 760 Deg Hg Max :78.5 deg. C
9. Wafer content
% by mass (max.) : 0.05Uses:
- For Bulk Drugs
- Paints and Aromatic
- Flexible Packagings
- Aluminium Foil
- Polyester Film
Ethel acetate supply
in brand new plastic drum about 210 kg and in tanker load similarly we offer laxmi organic’s glacial acetic acid in 35 kg plastic carboys and in tanker load.